Data protection declaration
Schnaithmann Maschinenbau GmbH
In the following, we inform you about the type and scope of collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
- Within the scope of using our website www.schnaithmann.de (see under II.),
- Within the scope of business relations with us (see under III.),
- Within the scope of applications (see under IV.) and
- Within the scope ofcontacting us (see under V.).
I. Responsibility for data processing
The entity responsible for the legal collection, processing and use of the personal data of the users of our website, our business partners and applicants is
Schnaithmann Maschinenbau GmbH
Fellbacher Straße 49
Phone +49 71 51-97 32-0
Fax +49 71 51-97 32-190
You can contact our data protection officer using the following contact details:
Fellbacher Str. 49
II. Data processing on our website
Personal data is normally not required to use our website. Personal data will be collected only to the extent necessary to provide the website. Personal data will be processed only in the following cases. Data is always processed on the basis of Article 6, Paragraph 1, point f) of the GDPR:
- This website uses the following types of cookies whose the scope and functionality are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. As a result, your computer can be recognized when you visit our website again. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in such a case.
- Plug-ins and tools
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display text and fonts correctly. For this purpose, your browser must connect to Google's servers. This will allow Google to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. The use of Google web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font on your computer will be used. You can find more information about Google web fonts at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in the data protection declaration of Google: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers in the USA. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. Since IP addresses are shortened for further processing, it is not possible to identify you as a person. If the data collected about you is personal, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is governed by the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Article 6, Paragraph 1, Page 1, point f of the GDPR is the legal basis for using Google Analytics.
- Information of a third-party service provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/ intl/de/policies/privacy.
- Integration of YouTube videos
- We have included YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted only when you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transmission.
- When you visit our website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be sent. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is especially carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. You will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is governed by the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Integration of Google Maps
- We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
- When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be sent. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is especially carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in service provider can be found in the data protection declaration of the service provider. You will also find further information on your relevant rights and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is governed by the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Analysis by WiredMinds
- Our website uses counting pixel technology provided by WiredMinds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. In connection with this, the IP address of the visitor is processed. The processing occurs only for the purpose of collecting company based information such as company name, for example. IP addresses of natural persons are excluded from any further processing by means of a whitelist. An IP address is not stored in LeadLab under any circumstances.
- While processing data, it is our outmost interest to protect the rights of natural persons. Our interest in processing data is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. At no time is it possible to draw conclusions from the collected data on an identifiable person.
- WiredMinds GmbH uses this information to create anonymized usage profiles of the visit behavior on our website. Data obtained during this process is not used to personally identify visitors of our website.
III. Data processing within the scope of our business activities
As a matter of principle, we only process personal data that we receive from you within the scope of our business relationship. Insofar as this is necessary for the provision of our services, we also process personal data that we have received from companies affiliated with us or from other third parties (e.g. to fulfill contractual or pre-contractual obligations or on the basis of your consent). Relevant personal data especially includes personal data (name, address and other contact data such as telephone number, fax number, email address, date and place of birth and nationality) as well as order data (bank account details, billing address, etc.).
In addition to the decision to establish a business relationship, we especially process data to provide and process our contractual services, invoicing and all related activities as well as the assertion or defense of legal claims and all related activities.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data within the scope of our activities is:
- Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, point a) of the GDPR, if you have given consent for the processing of your personal data;
- Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, point b) of the GDPR, if your personal data needs to be processed for the establishment and processing of the business relationship as well as for the fulfillment of mutual pre-contractual or contractual obligations;
- Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, point c) of the GDPR, if your personal data needs to be processed for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations;
- Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, point f) of the GDPR, if your personal data needs to be processed for safeguarding our justified interests.
We will store your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected. If we are obliged to store data beyond this due to storage obligations arising from statutory regulations, in particular tax and commercial law, or if we have expressly agreed to store data beyond this in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, point a) of the GDPR, we reserve the right to store personal data for a longer period.
IV. Data processing of applications
Within the scope of applications, we process the personal data provided to us (in particular name, date and place of birth, photographs, address and contact data, curriculum vitae data as well as proof of qualifications) exclusively for the application process. Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, point b) of the GDPR forms the legal basis in this case. If an applicant is not hired, the data will be kept until the end of the application procedure and then deleted, unless the applicant has given his/her consent to storage beyond this.
When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, sometimes your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data arising in this context will be deleted after its storage is no longer necessary or its processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
VI. Rights of data subject
You as the data subject are entitled to the following rights:
- Right of information regarding the processing of the data subject's personal data, especially regarding the processing purposes, the categories of data, the origin of the data if not collected directly from the data subject, the categories of recipients of personal data and the planned duration of storage;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data and the right to limit the processing of personal data;
- Right to deletion of personal data, provided that the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and that there are no legal or contractual requirements for the storage of data that prevent deletion;
- The right to transfer data in a commonly used, machine-readable format or to transfer this data to a person appointed by the data subject;
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority.
If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6, Paragraph 1, point f) of the GDPR (“legitimate purposes”), the data subject may object to the data processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR. If we process personal data on the basis of the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time without giving reasons.
VII. Data security
The data collected by us is protected against loss, destruction, disclosure and access by unauthorized persons using appropriate security measures in accordance with the latest technological advancements. However, we would like to point out that a complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.